Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
When I found played around and perfected this Reese’s Butter Cups recipe, it was good and – not so good.
Good – because these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are absolutely delectable. Bad – I ate half of the pan. After I was finished hanging my head in weight gain shame, I shared my brownies with the girls. Needless to say, I was asked to make more since I didn’t save them much. Oops! This Reese’s Butter Cups recipe only requires a short list of ingredients, easy directions, and your magic touch! Add a glass of milk and a Lifetime movie and you have found a dose of peanut butter bliss!
- 4 squares Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large microwaveable bowl, heat chocolate and butter on medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir every one to two minutes.
- While chocolate is melting, mash 8 Reese’s Peanut Cups – set aside.
- Remove and stir in sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and chocolate chips and mix well. Pour half of the batter into greased pan.
- Layer Resse’s Peanut Butter Cups and cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350º for 30 min. Remove.
- Top off with a dusting of powdered sugar or sprinkles!